Thursday, August 12, 2010
So I confess I'm addicted to beauty products .. I get a twinkle in my eyes when a package arrives or when i spot a new lip gloss at the store
( I mainly scope out Sephora) My dad made the biggest mistake of getting a Jcpenny credit card which means it was all spent at Sephora since they are partners with them . I added those sexy little numbers to my online sephora account and went on massive sprees.Yes sprees not spree.I racked up over 700 dollars in just a few months. Ek.



But I don't beauty profile .. I buy from EVERYWHERE. I develop new beauty routines like a true addict comes up with new ways to get high. I seek perfection( or what i think is perfection at the moment/season/week/day/hour....you get it) This blog is for people like me who love people who review products or introduce people to NEW products! And anything beauty related...  xoxo

0 comments: