Friday, August 13, 2010
Don't you just love when someone says that? Pureology pure volume is my go to shampoo/conditioning method. They are sulfate free and contain sunscreens! If you color your hair then they are an absolute must!! Color fades fades fades and fast !!!The best hair products for your hair are going to be  bit steep for the pockets but , this is well worth it. It smells so soothing too with a combination of lavendar,papaya and lemongrass. You can purchase the shampoo or conditioner at around twenty four dollars on amazon. If you go to a salon they can charge from 25-40!! I really like the Avon advance techniques line too. I dye and highlight my hair so I buy the color one and at 2.99 how can I not!! It leaves my hair silky soft and it's good to switch your hair products every couple days . ;) xoxo

0 comments: