Saturday, January 14, 2012
So my birchbox came a few days ago! YAY . I really really love this $10 dollar monthly subscription I signed up for, what a treat getting a surprise box each month.  So anyhow onto the contents of my box yo! 






LaraBar in chocolate chip brownie- well this is a bust because I'm allergic to nuts :*( sad because it's a treat and it sounds yummy -me love sweets! and last month I was sad I didn't receive the spicy chocolate bar people were raving about! spicy chocolate sayy whattt? I even made up order of 75 dollars because I had a points and a coupon for receiving my box super late but I decided I do not need chocolate that costs for than a dollar along with perfume and other stuff I don't need at the moment . boo. send me spicy chocolate birchbox! ;)  Oh here's a description of the bar from the site incase you want to pick up some healthy treats .
How do you make a chocolate lover fall even deeper in love? Double the chocolate. That's what we did in our Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, made with Fair Trade Certified™ chocolate chips and cocoa, dates, almonds, walnuts and 5 grams of fiber. Feel the love.  




Juicy Couture perfume sample in Juicy couture! where did they come up with the name? - well it smells great , I used to be a juicy brand lover but then I looked in the mirror and had juicy written across my chest and butt and realized I was sending the wrong message.whatever I have other fun catchy shirts like eye candy that I bought at hustler for an overpriced catchy phrase shirt.  So anyhow I tend to buy some stuff from the brand including viva la juicy which I love because it's sweet and reminds me of the little girl perfumes I used to buy as a kid :) Juicy seems to be the older sister from juicy who does wear pink girly stuff and hangs out at lounges sipping martinis, you go girl! So this is a score and future perfume purchase for me! I can smell the wood and vanilla in it so i looked up the fragrance notes and I was right. Read down below , sounds yummy like a cocktail haha Well some time ago a man I knew told me that men were polled in a "women's fragrance favorite" and men love vanilla scents on women because it reminds them of breast milk! haha well men I have always loved smelling like a big can up vanilla butter cream frosting ;) that's my go to lip balm flavor -kisses.


Watermelon, Mandarin, Pink Passion Fruit, Marigold, Green Apple, Water Hyacinth, Crushed Leaves, Tuberose Absolute, Wild Rose, Princess Lily, Tuberose, Caramel Creme Brulee, Vanilla, Precious Woods, Patchouli.

 Clarks Botanical marine cream- This sounds like a cream for someone a little bit older than a girl in her 20s. I'll give it a go, I heard you can use it as hand cream as well as a night cream. It smells really good and melts right into my skin. I just started a devotion to a different night cream which I will post about later on but I'll use this one some nights. Here's a description from the website. ** Clark's Botanical Smoothing Marine Cream Are you after baby-soft skin? Smoothing Marine Cream gently exfoliates, intensely moisturizes, and boosts skin's collagen production. Glycolic Acid and Algae Extracts also soften fine lines, while Jasmine Absolute reduces redness and inflammation.***$115 for full size.

 

Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap- This smells aammmazing! It's definitely a sweet version of the way pomegranate smells not the real fruity kind. I'm so excited to give it a go! This is a 12.50 soap so worth the birchbox alone... Read below to see what birchbox says about the soap, oh and there's a body wash !!

 

Birchbox Breakdown

That drugstore bar soap isn’t doing your skin any favors. Trade up to Archipelago’s triple-milled formula, which pairs a pure vegetable oil base with rich mango seed and shea butters. White tea and cranberry extracts provide an antioxidant boost but the star is pomegranate, a power ingredient that has benefits for both skin and psyche.

How it Works

This fragrant soap is packed with botanical, including pomegranate extract. The ingredient has plenty of claims to fame, including its ability to repair cell damage and encourage collagen production. In addition, the formula has Phase II Enzyme boosters, which help to detoxify skin and neutralize free radicals.

How to Use

Use in the shower or bath tub. Lather up with the soap to gently cleanse and soften skin.
View Ingredients


but way the best part of my box is......

 

... 

A full size stila eyeliner!

stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner- retails at 20$$ So I paid 10 dollars and got a box well over that value.. score! The color I received is the a shade I have been looking for, a steel gray navy shade.The color is called blue ribbon and I took two photos to show how it shows up on my skin. There's a messy eyeliner experiment because excited me opened it to quickly taking off the tip. :( There's a description on my birchbox says about the product below.

Birchbox Breakdown

The quickest way to update your eye makeup? Swap your black eyeliner for a rich colored one. stila’s Smudge Stick liners are gorgeously wearable and come in four rich shades that make eyes pop. There’s Purple Tang, a blackish aubergine; Moray, a golden olive; Peacock, a shimmery azure; Blue Ribbon, a deep cerulean; and Lionfish, a chestnut brown. Better yet, the liners are waterproof and stay vibrant all day.

How it Works

Maximum pigment and minimum fuss. Each smooth, creamy liner goes on easily and won’t migrate all over your eyes. We love how the twist-up pencil allows for precise applications, no sharpeners required.

How to Use

Trace the upper lashline, sweeping upwards at the corner to create a cat-eye look. You can also smudge the line with your fingers or a brush for a sultry effec




0 comments: