Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Gosh I meant to start this obviously way over a year ago but I guess my mind wondered... But I'm back! I want to start this post off with my new favorite item ! About a month ago my friend who gets a super sexy discount at bliss let me use her discount and I bought the new Clarisonic Mia 2! http://www.blissworld.com/clarisonic-mia2-sonic-skin-cleansing-system-pink/  <~~ that is the link incase you want to buy one yourself! I'm going through the process of that nasty beauty saying" your skin purgese." Ever heard that before? Well when you first start a new skincare routine sometimes you break out a bit and they call it purging. I have pretty great skin :) but thanks to taking care of it !! but when you first bring in the clarisonic you might break out .. it's just extra cleaning your skin which your skin has never felt/known before so don't fret if you are experiencing the same.. Some people's cases are worse ..I happen to be sort of a skincare hoarder whore and brought in the mia then used the mia with this cleanser and that.. So I decided I need to stick two one or two cleansers so my skin gets used to everything ! I had a PRO clarisonic previously but decided on the smaller mia this time around since I'll be moving again and didn't want to lug more beauty stuff to another state. but I will be going pro after that ;) I also have a new blog template I'm setting up, super girly super pink! I'm not even too much of a pink girl except maybe a gloss or lipstick but decided I'll go pink for now.

0 comments: