Wednesday, January 25, 2012
So I have two new concealers that I wanted to share with you about, one is glominerals camouflage and the other is covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer.  I am using the covergirl one under my eyes and I have to say I really like the texture and it's pretty pigmented and creamy.( I don't like dry formulas under the eyes.) I can't find the little debbioe at the moment but I believe it's in the shade light/medium. I do not have under eye circles unless I'm really sleep deprived but I do feel in any under eye situation you need something underneath to add light and debunk that I may have needed more sleep look. So i would recommend covergirl and what a bonus that there olay benefits in it! I'm on board! Here's a description I pulled off amazon.BTW don't sell on amazon , I'll give you a story on them later one.. losers.. but buy on Amazon because they have great deals! I also have swag bucks and I pretty much get my items for free!! :)~


  • Coverage that won?t settle into fine lines & wrinkles
  • Instantly revitalizes your look
  • Suitable for Sensitive Skin
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Coverage evens skin
 COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer incorporates a breakthrough formula with Olay Regenerist Serum that stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles to cover imperfections and brighten. Coverage evens skin and instantly revitalizes your look.

Ok on to glominerals.. I  have the concealer in the shade natural which is the second most lightest shade. wow that was a tongue tiwster! So this is great for covering up blemishes and little not cute spots on the face. I wouldn't use this as a concealer because I consider it too dry but dry is good for covering imperfections and blemishes. It's smooth and not dry in a bad way but it will definitely sit on top of a blemish nicely without budging!I took the description from the website so you can read what the company says about this product. Oh and on a great note this helped my blemishes I believe, I wore it for a week straight and I no noticeable blemishes on my face now and I haven't been using any new products yet except this so bingo I think it's glominerals! Check out their website , such great beauty items galore"! Glominerals is sold in numerous skin and beauty sites just google their name or check out where they are sold on the website.
http://www.gloprofessional.com/camouflage-oil-free#

Description Whether covering an occasional blemish, scarring, hyperpigmentation or a visible skin condition, herein lies the solution. Glominerals oil-free camouflage offers rich pigments to conceal and clinically advanced treatment ingredients to help improve dark circles and hyperpigmentation.
Benefits Exclusive antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract

0 comments: